How To Shave Your Pubic Hair To Make Your Penis Look Bigger
A few years ago, Googling “how to shave your pubic area for men” wouldn’t lead to useful results. After all, only a few men ever thought about doing so and even fewer decided to go public about their “habit” of shaving their pubic hair.
However, times have changed, and more men have shown interest in shaving their pubic hair.
To avoid wasting your time, here are a few tips to help you do it properly and safely:
1. You will need to prepare a few things, such as a pair of scissors, a fine comb, a trimmer, shaving cream for sensitive skin (women’s shaving scream should do nicely), antiseptic, baby/body powder, as well as a few other stuff.
- Manual razors work best for close and clean shave. Electric razors, on the other hand, help you save time and are ideal for quick and simple shave.
- Pre-shave oil is important if you want to prevent itching and rashes. For a cheaper substitute, you can use jojoba oil which also serves as a good after-shave moisturizer.
2. Get your preferred trimmer or scissors and trim your pubic hair down to your preferred length.
As a rule of the thumb, the leftover hair should not be more than a quarter of an inch long. Whether you choose to use a scissor or a trimmer is completely up to you, but the former should lead to more accurate results, especially if you use a comb to help “measure” the length of the hair that you will cut.
By this time, you would notice that your penis looks bigger than before. Although its actual size hasn’t actually increased, trimming your pubic hair in this manner creates the illusion that it has.
If you are satisfied already, feel free to stop. However, if you want to have a cleaner shave or want to make your penis look even bigger, then follow the steps below.
3. Apply pre-shave oil generously to your pubic area. This reduces friction and helps the blade glide better as you shave.
4. Lather up the shaving cream using your hands. Make sure to apply rich lather to your genitals. Rinse your hands immediately after doing so.
NOTE: Before you start shaving, try to stimulate your penis to achieve an erection. This makes shaving your pubic hair much easier and “safer”.
5. Glide your razor across your pubic area. Do NOT apply too much force. To keep things hygienic and avoid infection, rinse the blades and remove any stray hair from it as you go.
If you want to shave your scrotum as well, then make sure to do it much slowly and more carefully. The area around the scrotum is very sensitive and is constantly shifting. To make things easier for you, shave while in a hot water bath to loosen the skin enough for a cleaner shave.
6. To shave against the grain or not?
Some men prefer to shave against it. Some prefer not to do so. For your first few tries, try to shave differently and see how your body reacts. Make sure to choose which one makes you feel more comfortable.
Apply antiseptic evenly and generously on the pubic area. It is important that you do this to prevent irritation, razor bumps, ingrown hair, as well as to block any bacteria that may come in and out of the open pores.
Applying baby powder, though optional, can also help you feel comfortable after shaving.
By following these steps above, you will save yourself from being exposed to countless articles that turn out to be useless.
Now, do yourself a favor and surprise women with your “bigger” manhood.
Do not forget to leave us a comment below as well!